Sherwin-Williams Paints, was the first section of the company to be established 1866 in Cleveland, Ohio by H. Sherwin & E. Williams. 35,000 employees with sales in 120 countries. #1 coatings company in North America & America.
The Sherwin-Williams Company is an American Fortune 500 company in the general building materials industry. The company, with headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio, primarily engages in the manufacture, distribution, and sale of paints, coatings and related products to professional, industrial, commercial, and retail customers primarily in North, South America, Europe and Asia. The company is mostly known through its Sherwin-Williams Paints line.
Special Coating Product Ranges:
- Novaplate 325 (High Temperature , High Pressure Resistant & Tank Lining)
- Duraplate 301 (Application on Dump Surface )
- Firetex M90 ( Intumescent Fire Proofing )
- Firetex FX 5120 ( Water Base Cellulosic Fire Protection
- Heat Flex –Hight Temp 1200 ,1000, 500 (Heat Resistance Protection Under Insulation )
- SeaVoyage A/F-21 & Tie Coat (Vinyl System for Shipping)
- Alocit 28.15 (Under Water Coating )
- Enviropeel E-170 (Thermoplastic Corrosion Inhibiting Barrier Coating )